Inventive Academy Application
Apply now and get that dream job you’ve been waiting for!
- Step 1 - Inventive Academy Application
- Step 2 - JS Fundamentals Exercise
- Step 3 - Schedule an Interview
Follow the Coding Exercise steps using the code editor at right to input your code. Check your work along the way by clicking the “Run Code >” button at the bottom. The step will turn green when you have completed that step properly. When all steps have been completed, you’ll see the circle indicator at top right of code editor turn green and you’ll be asked to submit your code to us for review. Good luck!
- Create variable called infoArray and assign it to an empty array.
- Then add several strings to that array:
- your full name
- your favorite color
- Next create a function named splitName. It should take in a parameter called name.
- The splitName function should take the name passed in and slice it into the name parts.
Ex: Bob Smith would become an array with two values in it “Bob” and “Smith”.
- Now create a new variable called myInfo and assign an object literal to it.
- Add the following key-value pairs to myInfo
Value: assign your first name using the splitName function and the infoArray array
Value: assign your last name using the splitName function and the infoArray array
Value: assign your favorite color using the infoArray array
- Key: firstName