You are important to us. Your privacy is important to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Like many other commercial websites, the Inventive website may use standard technologies, such as "cookies" and other HTML tools, to collect information about how you use the site or to record that you opened an email marketing message. As such, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there. See the section entitled "Cookies" below.
COOKIES (OF THE NON-CHOCOLATE CHIP VARIETY)
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of the Inventive website if you do so. In particular, you may be required to accept cookies in order to complete certain actions on our website. You do not need to have cookies turned on, however, to use/navigate through many parts of our website, except access to certain Inventive web pages that require a login and password.
When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection of the purpose for the collection. Inventive will not transfer your personal information with third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described in the section entitled "Information Sharing and Disclosure" below.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT’S COLLECTED
Inventive uses personal information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or our business partners and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to contact you for market research or send you or have our business partners send you, direct marketing information.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
1. Inventive may share your information with third parties if we collect your information for a specific purpose (e.g., to register you for an event or register for the newsletter), and such third party must receive your information for registration purposes (e.g., a third party operates the newsletter).
2. Inventive may also share your information with our business partners in those cases where we believe that your business might be served and we can better provide you with updates on services and benefits provided by us and our business partners.
3. Inventive may also send your personal information to other companies or people if:
- We have your consent to share the information; or
- If required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites.
4. In the event of a merger, consolidation, or reorganization involving Inventive, acquisition of Inventive by another company, a sale of all or a portion of Inventive's assets, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction.
Inventive and its companies are committed to protecting your personal information and do so with certain physical and technological procedures. However, we cannot ensure the security of the information as you transmit it to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. This includes using a secure browser where applicable.